In an attempt to blog more I am stealing the lovely Amanda Hunter’s idea of making a list of 20 things (okay so she’s doing 25 but I wanted to keep it simple). The lists will vary widely from topic to topic but it will be fun to share my thoughts this way.
This time around is all about food (after all so much of my life focuses on that!). So it’s my 20 favorite dishes from various restaurants in Atlanta (and the surrounding areas).
1. Tamarind Mango Chicken Tacos from Taqueria Del Sol (Westside/Cheshire Bridge/Decatur).
2. Crispy Calamari appetizer at Ru Sans (Midtown).
3. Fried Pickles at Fox Bros BBQ (Little 5 Points – ish).
4. Toffee Donut from Sublime Donuts (Westside).
5. Bistro Steak at Two Urban Licks (Downtown).
6. the Belgian Waffle dessert at Food 101 (Buckhead/Dunwoody).
7. Fries with at Leon’s Full Service (Decatur).
8. The Peachtree Plate at West Egg Cafe (Westside).
9. YaYa’s Eggplant Steak Fries at Rathbun’s (Downtown/KrogStreet).
10. Steak & Blue Pizza at Maddio’s Pizza Joint (Toco Hills).
11. Lobster Quesadilla at Nuevo Laredo Cantina (Westside).
12. Nutella + Burnt Marshmallow Milkshake at Flip Burger (Westside/Buckhead).
13. Brie BLT at the Fickle Pickle (Roswell).
14. Shrimp Corn Chowder from Taqueria Del Sol (Westside/Cheshire Bridge/Decatur).
15. Prociutto and Green Chilie Macaroni and Cheese from Cellar 56 (Buckhead).
16. Kari-Kari at The Vortex (Little 5 Points).
17. Griller Ravioli at 5 Seasons Brewing Company (Westside).
18. Thai Chicken Tavern Chips at The Tavern at Phipps (Buckhead)
19. Sea Scallops ‘Hong Kong Style from Prime (Buckhead).
20. Chinese Broccoli at BBQ Corner (Chamblee)